Where do you want to go in the world? Chances are that you can get there nearly free by using points instead of cash, and I can help you earn all the points you’ll need to achieve your travel goals.
I recognize that many people don’t have the time to read Travel Summary, travel blogs, FlyerTalk, or the multitude of other sources of information regarding loyalty points programs on a daily basis. But a conversation directly with me can give you all the information you need to know, tailored to your specific spending habits and requirements. This is NOT an Award Booking Service, but a personalized consulting service!
To be more specific, here’s what you’ll get with Travel Summary’s Consulting Services:
- Custom analysis and consultation via email, phone, or in-person (where possible) to determine the best points strategy to get you where you want to go.
- A step-by-step guide detailing what you need to do to to obtain the points you need.
- Free follow-ups in case you have additional questions or need additional guidance.
Whether you’re interested in a luxury vacation, planning a honeymoon, getting to a destination wedding, gifting travel to family or friends, or have any other travel goal in mind, I can help guide you to earn the exact type and amount of points you need. I always keep up-to-date on the best credit card offers, manufactured spend techniques, and other methods of obtaining loyalty points, and I can give you a custom consultation that could potentially save you thousands of dollars on your next trip.
I’ll connect with you on the phone, via email, or even in person if you’re in Orange County, California to get a better understanding of your travel goals, spending habits (if you’re willing to share), credit profile, and other pertinent areas in order to get a complete picture of what exactly you require. I will then create a step-by-step plan for you to explain how to earn the exact type and amount of points you need to achieve the travel goal you have in mind, ensuring no wasted effort or time on your part.
You will of course have many questions and might prefer slight modifications to your plan, and that’s why I also offer free follow-up consultations. Whether you want to make sure you’re still on-track or just want to make sure that nothing has changed in the points world, I will be happy to follow-up with you about any questions or concerns you might have. I strive for repeat business and word-of-mouth marketing, so customer service is my top priority.
The fee structure is simple - you pay a one-time fee of $75 made via your choice of Amazon Payments or PayPal. Follow-up questions and consultations are free, so the $75 you pay is the only fee you will incur. It will be considered a new consultation only if you change the origin and/or destination in your original request. The fee is due after you receive your step-by-step guide.
I will do everything I can to help you achieve your travel goals, but if for some reason I cannot help you with your request, you will not be charged for the service. If such a circumstance arises, I will do my best to direct you to any resource I think might be able to help you. Again, my goal is to help you get all the information you need, even if it means directing you elsewhere.
Submit Your Request
If you are interested in Travel Summary’s Consulting Services, please fill out the below form as completely as possible. I will do as much analysis as possible before responding in order to ensure I don’t waste any of your time. You will receive an initial response from me within 7 business days. If not, I will provide the service free of charge.
By submitting the below request, you will officially agree to the Fees section above and Disclaimers and “Fine Print” section below. You also agree to pay for Travel Summary’s Consulting Services upon receipt of your custom plan.
Disclaimers and “Fine Print”
- Travel Summary is not an investment advisor, financial planner, nor legal or tax professional and any advice is purely the opinion of Travel Summary.
- This is NOT an Award Booking Service. This is a custom consultation on how to EARN the appropriate points needed for a specific travel goal. Booking trips is the responsibility of the customer, however Travel Summary may provide recommendations for resources that can help.
- Many recommendations will be based on credit card sign ups on the part of the customer. The customer understands that this can impact their credit score. The customer also understands that any fees, including, but not limited to, credit card annual fees are the responsibility of the customer. Travel Summary will attempt to minimize any credit score or fee impact whenever possible.
- The customer understands that taxes and other fees are usually required in addition to points or miles when booking awards/rewards, and that these taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. Travel Summary will attempt to minimize the use of programs that require these taxes and fees whenever possible.
- Hotel, Airline, and Credit Card rewards programs can potentially change their award/reward charts without giving customers any advanced notice. The customer understands this risk and agrees not to hold Travel Summary liable for any loyalty or reward program changes.
- Travel Summary can’t accept any liability for any changes outside of our control, including loyalty program changes, changes to airline routings, or hotel ownership/brand changes. If something like this occurs Travel Summary can provide it’s regular follow-up services free of charge, but the customer understands that their desired trip may not be possible in these rare circumstances.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.